Monday, March 16, 2009

Had A Good Day

I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but being a SAHM of 2 small children can sometimes feel frustrating. Even though I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity to stay home with them, in the winter, it just seems that the time can drag on and everything you do (i.e. cleaning) gets un-done as soon as you finish it.

But today my mom and my Aunt Stephanie and cousin Anne-Merrin came for a visit and we had such a nice day. We had a little lunch, went down to check out our new river property, and then sat a chatted for a while.

It was Aunt Stephanie's birthday, so it was extra-nice that she took the time to come and visit.

Just wanted to say that it was a nice day.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, I know how the days can be so long sometimes, and the grouchies come in droves at times. Here's to hoping for more Spring-like weather soon...!

    ReplyDelete