Saturday, March 28, 2009

A little scared

So. I seriously love blue and brown and orange. And, I am a true, blue fan of argyle. It's true. Now you know what to get me for Christmas.

So anyway, here are the fabrics I picked out for quilts for John and Garrett's bunk beds.

So, if you're lucky enough to have girls in your life to buy for, you may not have realized that there is a true lack of variety when it comes to picking out appropriate items for boys. Sure, there are some choices, but they don't compare to the millions of options available for girls.

So I was happy to find this collection called Katie Jump Rope with plenty of options in masculine prints. I want these quilts to last until these boys head off to college.

So today, they came in the mail. It's soooo exciting to get fabric in the mail. But now I am nervous. Are these going to make a good quilt? I never know how to pick fabrics for quilts. Your comments are welcome.

So anyway, you know what I'll be doing with all of my free time this week.

Sew, Sew, Sew.

1 comment: